Long double-breasted trench coat with the brand’s signature check pattern and a tonal buckle belt.
- Point collar
- Shoulder epaulettes
- Long sleeves with buckle cuffs
- Double-breasted button front
- Tonal buckle belt
- Side welt pockets with button closures
- Vented back overlay
- Back slit
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
SIZE & FIT
- About 45″ from shoulder to hem
- Model measurements: 5’10” tall
- Model is wearing a US size 4
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 1856 by 21-year-old Thomas Burberry, the brand set out with a mission to stylishly protect against British weather—and Burberry’s iconic trench coat was born. In the 1920s, its renowned check pattern was introduced as the coat’s lining. The heritage brand now offers handbags, beauty and kids’ ready-to-wear, and under Creative Director Riccardo Tisci, the brand continues to evolve and create timelessly classic pieces.
There are no reviews yet.