A classic outerwear essential, this belted double-breasted trench coat is finished with the brand’s signature vintage check lining and flaunts a removable hood that makes it a versatile all-weather choice.
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcords
- Notch collar
- Long sleeves with belted cuffs
- Double-breasted button front
- Side slip pockets
- 100% polyester
- Dry clean
SIZE & FIT
- About 40″ from shoulder to hem
- Model measurements: 5’10” tall
- Model is wearing a US size 4
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 1856 by 21-year-old Thomas Burberry, the brand set out with a mission to stylishly protect against British weather—and Burberry’s iconic trench coat was born. In the 1920s, its renowned check pattern was introduced as the coat’s lining. The heritage brand now offers handbags, beauty and kids’ ready-to-wear, and under Creative Director Riccardo Tisci, the brand continues to evolve and create timelessly classic pieces.