The iconic trench coat is reimagined with a tailored fit. Complete with the legendary plaid lining and timeless double breasted closure.
- Notch lapels
- Long sleeves with tab-button shoulder details
- Adjustable buckle cuffs
- Double-breasted button-front
- Adjustable buckle belted waist
- Buttoned waist slip pockets
- Back vent
- Matte finish
- Do not wash
- Made in UK
SIZE & FIT
- About 41.3″ from shoulder to hem
- Model shown is 5’10” (177cm) wearing US size 4
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 1856 by 21-year-old Thomas Burberry, the brand set out with a mission to stylishly protect against British weather—and Burberry’s iconic trench coat was born. In the 1920s, its renowned check pattern was introduced as the coat’s lining. The heritage brand now offers handbags, beauty and kids’ ready-to-wear, and under Creative Director Riccardo Tisci, the brand continues to evolve and create timelessly classic pieces.