This iconic trench coat flaunts flattering darted seams and an adjustable buckle belted waist. Classic and timeless, this piece is the embodiment of Burberry’s brand.
- Notch lapels
- Long sleeves
- Adjustable tab buckle cuffs
- Double-breasted button front
- Adjustable buckle belted waist
- Waist buttoned welt pockets
- Exposed seams
- Matte finish
- Dry clean
- Made in UK of imported fabric
SIZE & FIT
- About 37″ from shoulder to hem
- Model shown is 5’10” (177cm) wearing US size 4
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 1856 by 21-year-old Thomas Burberry, the brand set out with a mission to stylishly protect against British weather—and Burberry’s iconic trench coat was born. In the 1920s, its renowned check pattern was introduced as the coat’s lining. The heritage brand now offers handbags, beauty and kids’ ready-to-wear, and under Creative Director Riccardo Tisci, the brand continues to evolve and create timelessly classic pieces.