Long nylon puffer coat with a tonal buckle belt and the brand’s signature check pattern at hood.
- Attached hood
- Long sleeves with buckle cuffs
- Double-breasted button front
- Tonal buckle belt
- Side pockets with button closures
- 100% nylon
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada
SIZE & FIT
- About 35″ from shoulder to hem
- Model measurements: 5’10” tall
- Model is wearing a US size Small
ABOUT THE BRAND
Founded in 1856 by 21-year-old Thomas Burberry, the brand set out with a mission to stylishly protect against British weather—and Burberry’s iconic trench coat was born. In the 1920s, its renowned check pattern was introduced as the coat’s lining. The heritage brand now offers handbags, beauty and kids’ ready-to-wear, and under Creative Director Riccardo Tisci, the brand continues to evolve and create timelessly classic pieces.